The Narrow Stainless Steel Grill Spatula has a flexible blade that allows you to handle and turn delicate foods on the grill such as fish, but also lift and serve desserts and cakes. Perfect to work alone or paired with its wide version, in the manner of true restaurant professionals.
Its angled neck efficiently slides under foods and lifts them up without breaking them apart, while the stainless steel narrow blade of the turner guarantees resistance to wear and tear, hygiene and ease of use. High standards of performance to satisfy even the most demanding grill enthusiast.
Manufactured with the utmost attention to detail and quality, this flexible narrow stainless steel turner spatula for grilling is an example of the finest Italian craftsmanship in bladesmithing, like all the other products by Due Buoi.
Available also in the standard non flexible version.
- The angled head allows you to gently lift delicate foods.
- Professional quality restaurant style kitchen tool.
- Perfect gift for kitchen and bbq lovers.
- AISI 420 stainless-steel blade provides exceptional control and leverage.
- Useful as bench scraper.
- Hardened Blade.
- Triple riveted full tang handle in black technopolymer for strength and durability.
Blade thickness: 0.9 mm (0.03 in)
Blade length: 16 cm (6.30 in)
Blade width: 5 cm (1.97 in)
Overall size: 26.4 cm (10.40 in)
Weight: 100 gr (3.50 oz)