7.87 inches wide (20 cm) titanium casserole with lid.
Good capacity and high edges to cook easily many types of food: stewed and boiled meats, roasts, soups, vegetables and also pasta (2-4 servings).
The casserole can be used on various kind of cooking tops for maximum versatility of usage, from sealing the meat on the cooktop and then completing the cooking process in the oven.
Built with a single-body multi-layer structure consisting of three metallic foils: titanium for the cooking surface, aluminum for the inner layer and AISI 430 stainless steel for the outer part.
Equipped with two ergonomic steel handles designed to ensure excellent grip and comfort.
The casserole comes with a stainless steel lid, nickel-free and slightly convex.
- Free from non-stick coating, nickel or other potentially harmful substances
- Environment-friendly: no additional treatments to the surface besides sanding
- High Performance: even heat distribution and high termic efficiency
- Natural non-stick action for cooking with no additional fats
- Perfect over time: non-flaking using metal tools, high temperatures resistant
- Comfortable handling: well balanced, solid lightweight structure, ergonomic and heat resistant handles
- Energy saving: effective temperature regulation, high termic efficiency
- Color: matte silver
- Technology: single-body, multilayer
- Material: Titanium - Aluminium - AISI 430 Stainless steel
- Width: 2,8 mm (Steel: 0,6 mm, Aluminum 1,7 mm, Titanium: 0,5 mm)
- Surface finish: external satin-finishing and internal sandblasting
- Handles: two handles made of hollow satin stainless steel, screwed on the outside, without internal rivets
- Lid: Stainless Steel AISI 430, nickel free
- Height: 5.31"
- Capacity: 4 litres
- Pot Weight: 3.08 lb
- Lid Weight: 0.88 lb
- Spilling board: yes
- Heat sources: gas stove – induction - oven - ceramic
- Metal tool proof: yes
- Dishwasher safe: yes
- Number of pieces: 1 casserole + 1 lid