11.81 inches (30 cm) Sauté Pan with Lid.
The pan has straight sides and excellent depth which makes it ideal for cooking and stir frying, as well as for preparing generous portions of meat and vegetable stews, crispy fried foods, tasty rice-based recipes from panissa to paella.
Suitable also to seal roast beef and roast before cooking it in the oven (without having to change pots) and also for roasting directly in the oven.
Single-body multi-layer structure of three metal foils: titanium for the outer surface that touches the food, aluminum for the internal middle layer and AISI 430 stainless steel for the outside.
Equipped with two ergonomic steel handles for excellent grip and comfort (they do not overheat on the heat).
Slightly convex nickel-free steel lid, perfect for retaining heat and steam.
- Free from non-stick coating, nickel or other potentially harmful substances
- Environment-friendly: no additional treatments to the surface besides sanding
- High Performance: even heat distribution and high termic efficiency
- Natural non-stick action for cooking with no additional fats
- Perfect over time: non-flaking using metal tools, high temperatures resistant
- Comfortable handling: well balanced, solid lightweight structure, ergonomic and heat resistant handles
- Energy saving: effective temperature regulation, high termic efficiency
- Color: matte silver
- Technology: single-body, multilayer
- Material: Titanium - Aluminium - AISI 430 Stainless steel
- Width: 3,0 mm (Steel: 0,6 mm, Aluminum 1,9 mm, Titanium: 0,5 mm)
- Surface finish: external satin-finishing and internal sandblasting
- Handles of satin hollow stainless steel, screwed on the outside, without internal rivets
- Lid: Stainless Steel AISI 430, nickel free
- Height: 3.34"
- Sides: flared
- Pan Weight: 3.96 lb
- Lid Weight: 1.54 lb
- Spilling board: yes
- Heat sources: gas stove - induction - oven - ceramic
- Metal tool proof: yes
- Dishwasher safe: yes
- Number of pieces: 1 saute pan + 1 lid