Discover the Zero-Toxic Pan Ø 9.45 with Lid - a versatile 24 cm wide cooking pan with flared edges, perfect for steaks, veggies, omelettes, french fries and more! Three layers of metal make it strong and durable - AISI 430 stainless steel on the outside, aluminium in the middle and titanium on the inner cooking surface. The ergonomic stainless steel handle gives secure grip and won't overheat, while the slightly convex nickel-free steel lid traps steam and boosts capacity.
Plus, you can rest assured it's non-toxic and eco-friendly - the titanium cooking surface enhances flavour without interfering with your food's properties. Enjoy delicious, healthy meals like never before!
- Free from non-stick coating, nickel or other potentially harmful substances
- No additional treatments to the surface besides sanding
- Even heat distribution and high termic efficiency
- Natural non-stick action for cooking with no additional fats
- Resistant to high temperatures and abrasion
- Ergonomic handling
- Color: matte silver
- Technology: single-body, multilayer
- Material: Titanium (cooking surface)- Aluminium (inner layer) - AISI 430 Stainless steel (outer layer)
- Width: 0.12" (Steel: 0,6 mm, Aluminum 1,9 mm, Titanium: 0,5 mm)
- Surface finish: external satin-finishing and internal sandblasting
- Handle: long handle, made of hollow satin stainless steel, screwed on the outside, without internal rivets
- Lid: Stainless Steel AISI 430, nickel free
- Height: 1.96"
- Sides: flared
- Pan Weight: 2.42 lb
- Lid Weight: 1.10 lb
- Spilling board: yes
- Heat sources: gas stove - induction - oven - ceramic
- Metal tool proof: yes
- Dishwasher safe: yes
- Number of pieces: 1 pan + 1 lid