The Narrow Stainless Steel Spatula with Wooden Handle combines DueBuoi experience in knife-making with an exclusive design to bring to your kitchen Italian craftsmanship at its fullest.
The long, narrow, rigid stainless-steel blade ensures precision and resistance at high temperatures as well as great control and leverage when lifting and turning foods on the grill, while the angled head and offset handle are crafted to provide excellent comfort and perfect control.
Cooking on the grill and turning foods like burgers, steaks and vegetables will be easy and quick.
The special handle in natural not paint coated olive wood from Tuscany gives this narrow metal turner a truly unique artisanal look and feel, which makes it also a perfect gift idea for bbq and grilling enthusiasts who appreciate a well curated utensils set.
- The angled head allows you to gently lift delicate foods.
- Professional quality restaurant style kitchen tool.
- Elegant and Exclusive Olive Wood Handle.
- Perfect gift for cooking and barbecue lovers.
- AISI 420 stainless steel blade provides exceptional control and leverage.
- Hardened blade.
- Useful bench scraper.
- Full tang triple riveted handle for strength and durability.
- Wood Handle not suitable for dishwasher
Blade thickness: 1.1 mm (0.05 in)
Blade length: 16 cm (6.30 in)
Blade width: 5 cm (1.97 in)
Overall size: 27.6 cm(10.87 in)
Weight: 150 gr (5.25 oz)