Add the final touch to your cakes with Due Buoi offset stainless steel icing spatula. Its long and narrow metal blade with angled head provides great manageability and allows you to frost cakes and desserts with ease and precision.
Like all the other grilling spatulas and bbq turners from DueBuoi, this cake frosting spatula is also made of AISI 420A stainless steel, universally recognized as one of the best metals for knife-making for its corrosion resistance and toughness.
The special triple riveted handle in technopolymer is lightweight and comfortable, allowing you to spread frostings and icings with precision.
Add this useful spreading spatula to your kitchen utensils set or buy it as a gift for pastry lovers and cooking enthusiasts.
- The angled head allows you to gently and precisely apply and spread the cream on sweets.
- Professional quality restaurant style kitchen tool.
- Perfect gift for cooking and pastry lovers.
- AISI 420 stainless steel blade provides exceptional control and leverage.
- Hardened blade.
- Useful bench scraper.
- Triple riveted full tang handle in black technopolymer for strength and durability.
Blade thickness: 1.1 mm (0.04 in)
Blade length: 20 cm (7.88 in)
Blade width: 3.5 cm (1.38 in)
Overall size: 33.5 cm (13.20 in)
Weight: 100 gr (3.50 oz)