Add the final touch to your cakes with Due Buoi offset stainless steel icing spatula with wooden handle. The long and narrow metal blade with angled head ensures great manageability and allows you to frost cakes and desserts with precision.
The blade of the cake frosting spatula is made of AISI 420A stainless steel, universally recognized as one of the best metals for knife-making for its corrosion resistance and toughness.
The special triple riveted olive wood handle is lightweight and comfortable, allowing you to spread frostings and icings with precision.
Add this useful spreading spatula to your kitchen utensils set or buy it as a gift for pastry lovers and cooking enthusiasts.
- The angled head allows you to gently and precisely apply and spread the cream on sweets.
- Professional quality restaurant style kitchen tool.
- Perfect gift for cooking and pastry lovers.
- AISI 420 stainless steel blade provides exceptional control and leverage.
- Hardened blade.
- Useful bench scraper.
- Elegant and Exclusive Olive Wood full tang handle with stainless steel rivets
Blade thickness: 1.1 mm (0.04 in)
Blade length: 20 cm (7.88 in)
Blade width: 3.5 cm (1.38 in)
Overall size: 33.5 cm (13.20 in)
Weight: 100 gr (3.50 oz)