Set with regular small square spatula and Olimpo utility knife with stainless steel blade and black technopolymer handle.
This set includes:
- 1 Small Square Stainless Steel Spatula to work with precision in small pans and spaces in general
- 1 Due Buoi Utility Kitchen Knife of the special "Olimpo Knives" product line with BÖHLER N690 Stainless Steel blade.
The construction and materials of the spatula allows it to efficiently turn and flip small portions of food even on the full griddle. The small size of the blade allows you to work with precision, while the long triple riveted technopolymer handle ensures excellent handling even with little room for manoeuvre.
The "Olimpo" utility knife with black technical polymer handle features a 4.72" long and 0.78" wide blade made of Böhler N690 stainless steel with "EXTRA DURO" heat treatment for a higher level of hardness (60 HRC). The design of the knife with a small sized blade makes it perfect to perform small cuts, carve and shape foods with precision.
- Professional quality restaurant style cooking tool
- Perfect for Kitchen and BBQ lovers
- Small square stainless-steel head angled for excellent precision and control
- Hardened Blade
- Sturdy technopolymer handle
- Triple riveted full tang handle in black technopolymer for strength and durability
- Special Stainless Steel Böhler N690
- "EXTRA DURO" heat treatment at a value of 60 HRC
- Designed for small cuts
- A "flexible hardness" values to remain sharp for a long time and at the same time easy to sharpen
- Black Technopolymer full-tang triple-riveted construction handle for exceptional durability
Blade thickness: 0.04"
Blade length: 2.56"
Blade width: 2.56"
Total size: 8.67"
Weight: 0.25 lb
Blade Length: 4.72"
Blade Width: 0.78"
Blade Thickness: 0.098"
Total Length: 9.05"
Weight: 0.18 lb