Set with regular Small Square Spatula and Olimpo Utility Knife with stainless steel blade and elegant olive wood handle.
This set includes:
- 1 Small Square Stainless Steel spatula to work with precision in smaller spaces
- 1 Due Buoi Utility Kitchen Knife of the special "Olimpo Knives" product line with BÖHLER N690 Stainless Steel blade.
The construction and materials of the spatula allows it to efficiently turn and flip small portions of food even on the full griddle. The small size of the blade allows you to work with precision, while the long triple riveted technopolymer handle ensures excellent handling even with little room for manoeuvre.
The "Olimpo" Utility Knife features a 4.72" long and 0.78" wide blade of Böhler N690 stainless steel with "EXTRA DURO" heat treatment for a 60 HRC level of hardness, thus ensuring professional results. The small size of the knife makes it perfect to perform precise cuts on various kinds of foods.
The handle of both items is made of natural Italian olive wood from Tuscany for an elegant and timeless touch. The wood is untreated and not coated with any varnish for a higher level of safety. Everyday use will allow both utensils to develop a unique color shade, making them even more unique and special, year after year.
- Professional quality restaurant style cooking tool
- Perfect for Kitchen and BBQ lovers
- Small square stainless-steel head angled for excellent precision and control
- Hardened Blade
- Triple riveted full tang olive wood handle
- Special Stainless Steel Böhler N690
- "EXTRA DURO" heat treatment at a value of 60 HRC
- Designed for small cuts
- A "flexible hardness" values to remain sharp for a long time and at the same time easy to sharpen
- Triple riveted full tang Olive wood handle
Blade thickness: 0.04"
Blade length: 2.56"
Blade width: 2.56"
Total size: 8.67"
Blade Length: 4.72"
Blade Width: 0.78"
Blade Thickness: 0.098"
Total Length: 9.05"
Weight: 0.18 lb